[linuxjobs] Help required with speculative application

Scott Pashley scottuss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:52:09 UTC 2011

I would start with some basic Googling, for example "linux" + "career" +
"west midlands" or something similar.

Also, technojobs is a great site to search for such jobs, you can specify
area etc.

Be warned: You'll get a lot of "recruitment consultant" type roles through
Google, and ones that aren't really Linux based. You just have to spend some
time sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Hope that helps?

On 7 February 2011 12:29, Ottavio <ottavio at bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hello world,
>
> I am planning to send some speculative applications. How would I
> search for employers who have got something to do with Linux in a
> specific area, let's say West Midlands?
>
> Where would I start from? Is there any specific resource that I can
> consult?
>
> Any help appreciated
>
> --
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.