[linuxjobs] New Opportunity

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 15:54:20 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I wanted to make you aware of a new opportunity I am working on in Oxford.  My client is a leading asset management organisation and they are seeking a Senior Linux Systems Administrator to join their team.

This is a varied role but you will primarily be responsible for maintaining and optimising a 24/7 business critical web environment. This role will also see you taking on some project management responsibilities and providing some guidance and mentoring for junior members of the system support team.

To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience as a systems administrator; this will include configuration management, performance tuning, and security etc. My client currently run a blend of Linux (RHEL and Debian) and Unix, so experience with either RHEL, Debian or CentOS would be suitable.

Desirable skills for this role would include any experience with SAN storage and HPC and distributed computing, such as Hadoop or grid computing. Any experience with Linux kernel internals would be an advantage.

If you would like some more details about this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV with your salary expectations.

Kind Regards,
Cornelius

Cornelius Marney | Principal Consultant
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBD439.A5366160]
Engage PSG, a First People Solutions Group company

Address:

Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF

DDI:

0207 292 3787

Mobile:

07827 910 498