[linuxjobs] WANTED: Linux Sys Admin, Oxfordshire

Simon Warrick simon.warrick at historicfutures.com
Mon Mar 14 12:03:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

We're searching for an excellent Linux Sys Admin to come and work for
us in our beautiful headquarters just outside Oxford. The position has
a start date of as soon as possible!

We're offering a salary of between £25K to £35K dependant on experience.

For a full job description see:
http://www.historicfutures.com/images/careers/sys1002.pdf

I look forward to hearing from interested candidates.

Simon
Simon Warrick,
Chief Technology Officer
Historic Futures Ltd, The Old Carpenters Workshop, Blenheim Palace
Sawmills, Combe, Oxfordshire, OX29 8ET, UK

T: +44 1993 886 420
M: +44 7824 771 357
F: +44 1993 886 421
E: simon.warrick at historicfutures.com
W: http://historicfutures.com
S: simonv8warrick

Historic Futures Ltd. Registered Office: Carpenters' Workshop,
Blenheim Palace Sawmills, Swan Lane, Combe, Oxfordshire, OX29 8ET.
Registered in England No: 04693909. VAT No: GB 811270711