[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Engineer Team Lead

Dean Whittington dw at deanslist.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 08:50:11 UTC 2011

Great opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineering Team Lead to join a global, market leading SaaS company in Reading. Being the main technical point of escalation for the global SaaS platform as well as leading a team of c.10 Linux Sys Admins in the development and maintenance of the platform.

We're looking for someone with strong Redhat / CentOS experience and skills (as well as bash, Perl - TCP/IP - MySQL  etc.), probably 5 years of experience in Linux Engineering with some experience in the ISP / hosting arena and an emphasis on a 24*7 high availability infrastructure and, ideally, some experience / interest in Web Security.

Salary on offer for this is c.£45 - 55k + benefits.

If interested please email me on dw at deanslist to arrange a time to chat.

Cheers!

Dean

Dean Whittington

Lead Technical Recruiter