[linuxjobs] Lead systems engineer / DBA / Infrastructure manager / Infrastructure engineer and more at Cisco (Scansafe)

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue May 17 15:11:51 UTC 2011

So you may have gathered this already from twitter or linkedin or me
haranguing you in the pub and if so I'm sorry but otherwise... we're
hiring! :)

ScanSafe is a great place to work with lots of interesting challenges
and we were taken over by Cisco in December 2009 so now have the backing
of a large company too.

Feel free to ask me about the kind of people you'd be working
with/environment etc.

Ultimately you'd have to apply through the website and the various links
are available for searching for ScanSafe as a keyword from:
http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showSearchInterface

I've included the most linux relevant job description as an attachment
(hopefully if the list doesn't scrub it :))

Direct links are:

Lead Linux Project Engineer
http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=895785&CurrentPage=1

Infrastructure manager
http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=895519&CurrentPage=1

Infrastructure engineer
http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=895520&CurrentPage=1

Oracle DBA
http://www.cisco.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=896489&CurrentPage=2

Simon

--
... "Gutter?  In those days you had to put your name down and wait five
    years for a gutter," said Henry.  "We thought people in gutters were