[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Administrator - Contract, £380 a day

James Park-Watt jimmypw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:48:04 UTC 2011

On 17 Nov 2011, at 11:32, Cornelius Marney wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I’m sorry if some of you think that the topic that I posed was “off topic” – however, I was under the impression that this was a Linux job’s mailing list and I wanted to let you know about a new contract role that has just come in.
>
> if the rules of this mailing list has changed, or if I have misunderstood the rules, then please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Cornelius

It wasn't my intention to single you out Cornelius. I was questioning the validity of contract jobs, in general on the linuxjobs mailing list. I wrongly assumed "job" to mean "permanent position". As other's have pointed out that if these contracts do not belong here then where do they belong? Creating a separate list would probably be counter productive.

Regards,

James