[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Administrator - Ticketmaster, London

Garry Clarke garry.clarke at livenation.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 11:38:58 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Ticketmaster are recruiting for a Linux Sys Admin to join their team in Leicester Square, London paying between £35-50K on a permanent contract.

Brief summary of the role:

Ticketmaster supports the ticket inventory platforms and websites across the Live Nation International group. The Systems group is responsible for the day-to-day operations of these complex platforms.

As a System Administrator you will also have the opportunity to take an important role on technical projects. You will initiate, create and drive new projects which are beneficial to our infrastructure; involving evaluation and input into the decision making process for new technologies. This is a key opportunity to contribute to shaping the global technology landscape at Live Nation Entertainment.

The support, maintenance and evolution you provide for our large-scale deployment of high-availability, high-volume, transactional environments is critical to our day-to-day business. Our systems are sophisticated and challenging. You will be working with a wide range of highly skilled global Architecture, Engineering, Network, Database and Operational teams on producing rock solid implementations to drive change and improvements.

If you are interested visit our careers site <https://livenationuk.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/341/Systems-Administrator-LinuxLeicester-Square-office>  for the full JD and to apply or contact me at garry.clarke at livenation.co.uk for more information.

Thanks!

Garry

Garry Clarke | Recruitment Manager, International
Tel: +44 (0) 161 385 3640   Mob:+44 (0) 794 387 5539
E-Mail: garry.clarke at livenation.co.uk
Address: 40 Lever Street | Manchester | M1 1BB | United Kingdom
www.livenation.co.uk

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Live Nation Limited, Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Regent Arcade House 19-25 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TS. Company number: 03805556. Registered in England and Wales

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.