[linuxjobs] Google Alerts

Simon Waters simon at technocool.net
Sun Sep 11 11:17:18 UTC 2011

On 10/09/11 21:09, Ottavio wrote:
> I am subscribed to Google Alerts on Linux Jobs. The majority of these
> vacancies are either too far away from me or the job requirements
> exceed my skills, but they could be of interest for someone on this
> board. Can/shall I forward them to the list?

I for one have no objections to you filtering Google Alerts, or other
sources of jobs, into something sensible for my benefit. Probably best
to check with the list owners (see email headers). On the other hand we
could just set up our own Google Alerts with out own preferences.

Many Usenet groups use to publish FAQs which listed information on the
topic at hand. Always be interested to hear from folks who were here and
got a relevant job how they found it.

 Simon