[linuxjobs] Google Alerts

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 12:17:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

Jon Fautley wrote:
> I personally don't want to see this list flooded with Google search
> results each week. Recruiters posting is bad enough ;)

A good point.  Knowing of the linuxjobs list and posting to it is a bit
of a bar to entry;  perhaps only the better companies or the better
recruiters bother and so we see a smaller, more select, but better
quality, list of vacancies here than on the Internet overall?  I'm sure
if I went an Googled there would be dozens or hundreds of Linux-related
jobs in the UK.  If they all appeared here then would that be an
improvement?

Cheers, Ralph.