[linuxjobs] Agency Role - London, UK Linux DevOps Engineer 60k 10% bonus

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Sep 12 11:51:52 UTC 2011

> +1 , maybe there should be linuxjobs-discuss list for non specifically
> job stuff , people could then use that for clarifications and what not
> leaving this one strictly for jobs.

At the risk of making the problem worse, "me too". The reason I stopped
posting Linux jobs to this list was because of the "look at how clever I
am" comments that followed some of the postings. Since then, we've
recruited two people by other means. I'd sooner post here, but not if the
pointless post-posting comments are allowed to continue.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?