[linuxjobs] Undergraduate Electronic Engineer 12 Month Placement

Jonathan Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 10:44:29 UTC 2012

Another vacancy, not Linux per se but still probably a relevant
post:

Applicants will have a strong interest in electronics along with
a good academic background and be a problem solver. The Applicant will
be studying Electronic Engineering or a similar subject and will have
covered modules or have knowledge/experience in some or all of the
following:

* Digital, RF, AV or Power Supplies
* Soldering of leaded
and surface mount components.
* Circuit Simulation.
* Contributing to
the production of test reports.
* Prototype build.
* Debugging of
circuits.

We expect the applicants:

* to be enthusiastic team
players.
* to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and
customers.
* to be able to approach a problem methodically and therefore
solve problems.
* to be able to work as part of a team or on an
individual basis.
* to feel confident enough to ask for help and
assistance when required

Please send Applications and a covering
letter to Liz Snell, HR Officer:
EchoStar Europe, Beckside Design
Centre, Millennium Business Park, Station Road, Steeton, KEIGHLEY, BD20
6QW, UK

Email can be sent to : elizabeth.snell at echostar.com

Please
access our application form via the following link:

http://echostar-europe.com/~/media/Europe/Documents/Careers/Student%20Application%20Form%202013.ashx

We do not accept applications from agencies.