[linuxjobs] Jobs at Red Hat

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 15:47:27 UTC 2012

apologies, but this mail got sent prior to completion, too many
thumbs :-(

to repeat (complete this time, hopefully)

Red Hat is continuing to grow and develop. We are about to enter a new recruiting round for jobs in:

+ Support (based in Farnborough, Hampshire)
+ Consulting (based in the UK, with travel)

We are looking for people with good Linux knowledge, even if you've not
too much commercial experience. Flair, ability to learn-on-the-fly and
to be a good communicator. We'd also be interested in hearing from you
if you've knowledge of kvm, RHEV and other Red Hat products (like
JBoss)

There are a number of specific positions, so in the first instance,
please send you're CV's via email to malcolm at redhat.com and I will be
working with the recruitment team to match people with prospective
roles. Some of these are available immediately, some later on during
2012.

Malcolm Herbert
Director, Infrastructure Consulting EMEA
t: +44 7720 079845