[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Administrator - Newcastle, Permanent, up to £40,000

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 14:21:57 UTC 2012

Hi All

Linux Systems Administrator - Newcastle, Permanent, up to £40,000

I'm currently working on a Linux System Administrator role based in Newcastle.  You will form part of a small team (which is rapidly growing and so there is lots of opportunity for career development) and will be supporting a web based product.

To be considered you will:

·         Linux - RHEL preferred

·         MySQL

·         Apache and some nginx experience would be great

·         Experience working in a cloud computing environment

To be considered please send through an updated CV

Thanks,
Cornelius

Cornelius Marney | Managing Consultant
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD65C2.7C592450]
Engage PSG, a First People Solutions Group company

Address:

Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF

DDI:

0207 292 3787

Mobile:

07545 470 028

Email:

cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk<mailto:cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk>

LinkedIn:

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/corneliusmarney

This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you are not the addressee you have received this e-mail in error. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it. If you have received this e-mail in error, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. We virus scan all e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is sent.

All candidate introductions, whether written or via e-mail, are strictly subject to Engage PSG Ltd Terms of Business. For a copy of our Terms of Business please call 020 7292 3770 or reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by Engage PSG Ltd (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting Engage PSG Ltd Terms of Business. No variation of these terms is valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of Engage PSG Ltd.

Engage PSG Ltd is registered at Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF: Registration No. 07161967