[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Engineer: MessageMedia (Will relocate you to Melbourne, Australia)

Nicole Seiffert nicole.seiffert at messagemedia.com.au
Thu Jul 26 06:38:05 UTC 2012

MessageMedia (www.messagemedia.com.au<http://www.messagemedia.com.au>) is seeking a strong LINUX Systems Engineer to work with our existing team on our rapidly expanding and advanced technology platform.  You will work with "really cool" technology in a close-knit team of people who really love what they do and at good at it.

The role, based in the Melbourne CBD incorporates:

*         Project planning, delivery and execution (approx. 50%)

*         Incident response and break fix (approx. 10%)

*         Business as Usual tasks (approx. 30%)

*         Out of hours emergency support - rotated across the team (approx. 10%)

For a detailed position description or more information please contact Nicole Seiffert on Nicole.seiffert at messagemedia.com.au<mailto:Nicole.seiffert at messagemedia.com.au> or + 61 3 9945 4259.  We are considering candidates who are not currently in based in Melbourne and are interested in relocating.

Nicole Seiffert

Recruitment Manager

MessageMedia

Level 22, 385 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 9945 4259   F +61 3 8602 5940
E nicole.seiffert at messagemedia.com.au<mailto:leah.newton at MessageMedia.com.au>

www.MessageMedia.com.au<http://www.messagemedia.com.au/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD6B4C.657F9900]