[linuxjobs] New server developer role

jsmyth at vierfire.net jsmyth at vierfire.net
Wed Mar 21 14:16:39 UTC 2012

Job Title: Server Developer
Location: Central Nottingham
Company: Vierfire Software Limited
Remuneration: based on experience

Apply only by email to:   jobs at vierfire dot net

Strictly no agencies thanks

Vierfire requires a server developer contractor to work for 3 months to
lead the server development of the company’s new technology application.

Our office is based in central Notthingham (preferable but not necessary
to be office based) you will work with our small and dynamic team to
develop mobile applications using Java and SQL.

This is an immediate start and for a fixed period of 3 months to get the
applications ready for market.

Experience required:
Java (J2EE).
Web interfaces written in JSF (Java ServerFaces).
RESTful web services.
MySQL database (or similar relational DB experience).
AWS (Amazon Web Services) EC2 Cloud.
CentOS 5 Linux (experience with red hat based linux preferable)
Glassfish V3.0, V3.1.
RHEL and debian variants

Jeremy Smyth
jsmyth at vierfire.net
+44 7789 777 603

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information in this communication, and in any attachment to it, is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
referred to above you should not disclose any of the contents to anyone,
make copies or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received
this communication in error please contact the sender, delete all
electronic copies and destroy any hard copies. Thank you.

Registered address in the United Kingdom: Vierfire Software Ltd, 4th
Floor, 15 Basinghall Lane London EC2V 5BR. Registered in England No
5951804.