[linuxjobs] Professional Services Engineer - South West or Thames Valley / London

Mark Reynolds mark.reynolds at linuxit.com
Fri May 4 14:21:15 UTC 2012

LinuxIT (www.linuxit.com) is a rapidly expanding Open Source service
provider based on the outskirts of Bristol.  We offer a broad range of
services including consultancy, resourcing, implementation and support, all
delivered with a real world view based on our many years of combined
experience.

We are currently looking for professional, flexible, friendly and dynamic
Linux systems engineers for our professional services technical team.  If
you have many years of experience in Linux especially in enterprise
environments and are looking for a chance to apply and extend your skills
we would like to meet you. Most work is carried out on customer sites
around London and Thames Valley and we will consider candidates from these
areas.

Please submit your CV to careers at linuxit.com.
No agencies please.

--

Mark Reynolds
Director Of Technology

LinuxIT (Europe) Ltd

web:                    www.linuxit.com
ddi:                     +44 (0) 845 606 3002 ext: 203
mobile:               +44 (0) 7815 853469
support:              +44 (0) 845 606 3004

Privacy Protection Policy

                                 LinuxIT House
                             5 Monarch Court
                              Emersons Green
                                             Bristol
                                        BS16 7FH

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:D7033BEC-E357-4A43-9B9C-8FAD729537DB at home] <http://www.linuxit.com/>
*Privacy Protection
Policy<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxit.com%2Flegal%2Fprivacy-protection-policy&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcuVm3DlpNCILWh2HBq9_H9dQg84w>
*