[linuxjobs] Linux Kernel Software Engineer - London

Sam Brown sbrown at acunu.com
Wed Nov 14 10:34:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Acunu (http://www.acunu.com) is looking for a Linux Kernel Software
Engineer to join the close-knit team responsible for developing the heart
of our Acunu Reflex and Analytics products.

We are looking for someone with experience developing code within the Linux
kernel - ideally file system and/or block layer development experience.
This is a crucial role that will involve designing and implementing some of
the core algorithms that are critical to our products.

We are based near Old Street in central London and are offering a
competitive salary along with a benefits package that includes share
options, 25 days holiday, life insurance, dental, gym etc.

For more details see our website:
http://www.acunu.com/current-vacancies.html.

If you are interested in finding out more or would like to apply, please
email jobs at acunu.com.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Brown