[linuxjobs] Linux Pre-Sales Engineer London

James Leivesley james at addrec.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 15:59:37 UTC 2012

My apologies for the blanket email – but I’m searching for a strong
Pre-Sales / Technical Solution Architect with wide experience in delivering
an enterprise-class system, cradle to grave. Basic circa £60,000 - £70,000
plus £25k bonus based Central London. Must be exceptionally strong around
Linux.

Many thanks, James

James Leivesley

07861 610581

 <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/james-leivesley/5/a5/68a>
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/james-leivesley/5/a5/68a

Additional Recruitment

e-Innovation Centre

Telford

TF2 9FT

T/P: 01952 289145

Fax: 01952 458521

 <http://www.addrec.co.uk/> www.addrec.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE

An interview in person or via the telephone is deemed to be an introduction
of the above candidate(s) and is subject to our terms and conditions.

The information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are
notified that any disclosure, distribution, copying or any action arising
from the reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. We are neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt. We do not accept any
responsibility for any viruses/trojans or similar that may be contained
within this email. It is your responsibility to complete your own virus
checks before opening any attachment.