[linuxjobs] Linux Engineer Recruitment @ UKFast (Manchester)

Martyn Ashworth Martyn.Ashworth at ukfast.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 12:48:31 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all,

I have a scheduled assessment day next Thursday (1st November) for possible recruits to join us here at UKFast in Manchester and wanted to make this information public in case anyone out there on this list was interested in coming along. I'm looking for at least an additional 10 Linux engineers to join us supporting thousands of Linux servers (internal and external) to cope with recent rapid growth and future expansion plans (read: OpenStack / Cephs / Drizzle etc).

Don't have guru Linux skills? Not an issue :) I'm looking for all levels from junior to guru and can provide some of the most intensive "hands-on" Linux training in the country (most engineers are able to take and pass the RHCE exam after 9 months of employment). A desire to succeed and a supportive nature are the two most important requirements for my team.

Currently at Uni? Again not an issue :) We have opportunities for part-time employment (weekends etc.) which will be paid well above the national minimum wage (full time wages start at 18k per annum / around £8.65 per hour for a Junior level engineer).

Interested? Drop me an e-mail for more information.

Martyn Skene Ashworth
Linux Team Manager (UKFast.NET Ltd)

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you