[linuxjobs] Red Bee Media - Systems Administrator - White City, London

Shaun McVey Shaun.McVey at redbeemedia.com
Tue Jan 15 17:46:02 UTC 2013

Hello Folks,

I'm recruiting for a Systems Admin role in my team and my colleague
recommended this fine distribution list.  Job details are in the
attached PDF, but if you have any questions, please get in touch.  If
you'd like to apply, email me your CV.

Kind Regards,

Shaun

----

Shaun McVey | Service Delivery Manager, Engineering - Interactive
Operations and Playout

Red Bee Media

BCG C1 | Broadcast Centre | 201 Wood Lane | London W12 7TP | UK

T: 0845 300 20 10 (option 1)

interactive.engineering at redbeemedia.com
<mailto:interactive.engineering at redbeemedia.com>

www.redbeemedia.com <http://www.redbeemedia.com>

This email may contain confidential information. If you receive it in error please immediately advise the sender and delete it from your system without copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance upon it. Red Bee Media Limited has taken precautions in respect of its email communications to preserve confidentiality and to ensure that any attachment has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of interceptions and software viruses and you should take your own precautions before responding to us by email and carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Red Bee Media Limited
Registered No: 04257461 England
Registered Office: 7th Floor, Ealing Cross, 85 Uxbridge Road, London W5 5TH, UK