[linuxjobs] Linux Systems Administrator – Debian, Python, Soho, Perm, £40-42,000

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 09:08:15 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Linux Systems Administrator – Debian, Python, Soho, Perm, £40-42,000
Systems Administrator, DevOps, Systems Engineer, Debian, Ubuntu, Python, Ruby, Perl, Start Up, Online, London, Soho

Innovative start up in the heart of Soho is urgently seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team.  This is a really exciting role that will involve supporting an online application and associated websites.  This role would best suit a DevOps systems administrator who has a passion for new and exciting technologies.

To be considered for this role, you will ideally be a Senior Linux System Administrator at the moment in a high transaction environment.  My client run a blend of Debian and Ubuntu so ideally you will have experience in these areas, although they will consider RHEL.  You will have strong web experience and will have supported Apache and Tomcat and will have worked Puppet.  Experience with Python is also required.  You will be degree educated.

To be considered for this role please send an updated copy of your CV with salary expectations.

Thanks,
Cornelius
Cornelius Marney
Managing Consultant
Engage PSG
Venture House
27-29 Glasshouse Street
London W1B 5DF

T:

0207 292 3787

M:

07545 470 028

E:

Cornelius.Marney at engagepsg.co.uk

W:

www.engagepsg.co.uk

[Engage Logo.BMP]

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01CD698B.4A716B10] <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/corneliusmarney>

This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you are not the addressee you have received this e-mail in error. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it. If you have received this e-mail in error, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. We virus scan all e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is sent.

All candidate introductions, whether written or via e-mail, are strictly subject to Engage PSG Ltd Terms of Business. For a copy of our Terms of Business please call 020 7292 3770 or reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by Engage PSG Ltd (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting Engage PSG Ltd Terms of Business. No variation of these terms is valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of Engage PSG Ltd.

Engage PSG Ltd is registered at Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF: Registration No. 07161967