[linuxjobs] Work experience placements

matt robbins mrrobbins1 at live.co.uk
Sun Mar 10 14:00:35 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I began studying towards a BSc honours degree in IT
& Computing in february this year, I've decided to try and get some
work experience on my CV for each year throughout the degree so I'm
wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction with regards
to any particular businesses that may be able to provide a suitable
placement for me? Area's I am interested in are networking, software
development, Web development, databasing and general PC maintenance.

Thanks in advance,

Matt R