[linuxjobs] Vacancy for a Free Software Engineer

Alan Lord alan.lord at libertus.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 14:16:17 UTC 2013

Salary Range £18-24k

Job Description

Libertus Solutions are seeking a full time employee to work with our
customers designing, implementing, deploying, maintaining and supporting
Open Source business solutions. We are looking for someone with an
understanding of business operations who can apply technical solutions
to real world situations.

You will have a good understanding of the principles of software
development and be proficient in a modern programming language, e.g.
PHP/Python/Java or others, and you will be familiar with HTML,
Javascript and CSS. Experience of SQL databases, particularly MySQL or
PostgreSQL would also be of interest.
Required Attributes

* A problem solver who can think innovatively to find ways around issues
and solve problems
* Detail oriented approach with thorough attention to documentation and
procedure
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
* Self starter and able to take ownership of projects with minimal
supervision
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage your own time effectively

Location

Office based in Farnham Surrey, with flexible home working and
occasional travel.

Applications to enquiries at libertus.co.uk including a CV and an outline
of your contributions to open source projects.

You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.

--
Alan Lord
Libertus Solutions

Web: http://www.libertus.co.uk

Mob: +44 (0)7738 789195
Tel: +44 (0)844 3576000

Libertus Solutions is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55