[linuxjobs] PHP Developer - Telford

Alastair Battrick al at aj8.org
Fri Nov 1 11:27:46 UTC 2013

Hello

The company I work for require a PHP Developer at our offices near
Telford in Shropshire.

Role: PHP Web Developer
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience, plus bonus

Maxwell Amenity is actively searching for a full time permanent PHP /
MySQL Web Developer to expand its website and software development team
in Telford, Shropshire, to work on customer facing websites, ecommerce,
internal systems, and client websites. You will be able to add new
features, troubleshoot and resolve bugs, and provide support to office
staff.

Located in lush Shropshire countryside, the position is easily
commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford or Shrewsbury.

Key requirements

• PHP Software development
• MySQL database development
• HTML / JS / CSS development