[linuxjobs] Senior Systems Administrator – Linux, PHP, MySQL, AWS – London, Permanent

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.com
Tue Aug 19 15:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi All

Senior Systems Administrator – Linux, PHP, MySQL, AWS – London, Permanent
Senior Systems Administrator, Linux, DevOps, PHP, MySQL, AWS, London, e-commerce

Senior Systems Administrator is sought by a leading e-commerce brand based in the heart of London.  The last year in particular has been instrumental for my client; they have expanded their operation in the US and have fully implemented an Agile strategy and this is a great time to join their expanding team! This role will be supporting a highly scalable web based infrastructure, based on the LAMP stack.

To be considered for this role, you will ideally be a Senior Systems Administrator at the moment in a high transactional environment (i.e. web, e-commerce or similar).  You will have proven experience with Linux (ideally Ubuntu but my client are happy to consider other distributions also), coupled with scripting in Bash and some experience with Puppet as an automation took.  Any experience with AWS, NoSQL (MongoDB) and Nagios for systems monitoring would certainly make you stand out from the crowd.