[linuxjobs] Linux System Engineering/Architect/Guru's : London/Surrey/Reading

gary gary at idistech.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 16:16:06 UTC 2014

Hi,
We are looking for people with strong Linux skills to help our growing
business. At this time, we are interested in forming relationships with
skilled individuals from across the range of admin, design, build,
implement, test and delivery of solutions based on open source, linux
solutions.

Our focus is Ubuntu, Openstack, but with an industrial/enterprise scale
engineering focus ( eg High Availability/Clustered, Private/Public Cloud
etc ). Skills with Centos/Redhat/Debian etc are all very relevant and
valid for people with the right core capabilities.

Most of our current clients are Government based.

We have the need to increase our range of associates and consultants.
Opportunities are typically part-time or short time, but we do also have
opportunities for full time roles. You will be part of a small team of
experienced engineers, technologists and delivery experts that are
looking to expand their offerings and capabilities to clients.

We are keen to identify people who are can support occasional or part
time engagements ( eg spare time while doing a degree ? ), or have spare
time , or semi-retired. We often work in a structured and 'formal'
environment, so people who are happy with structured solution delivery (
completing designs and build guides before building ) and advisory (
client facing, powerpoint, architectural design ) are interesting.

We are based between Reading and Central London, so people who are able
to easily meet and engage with us and our clients in that area are of
particular interest.
You must have a demonstrable right to work in the UK, and willing to
undergo Security clearance for some clients - ( this typically means
that you have been a resident in the UK for the past 5 years or be able
to provide a verifiable history ).

If this fits you, or you would like to find out more, then please come
back to us at jobs0214 at viewdeck dot com.

NO AGENCIES PLEASE.

many Thanks.