[linuxjobs] Linux Sys Admins/Technical Support Engineers

Marco Abis marco.abis at highops.com
Fri Jul 4 15:44:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

       thanks to Andy for pointing out I should send this to this list too.

We are an Operability-minded company based in London and
serving mainly the UK with the occasional continental European customer.
We provide both Professional and Managed Services for the full
tech stack (and buzzword-compliant too! DevOps, Continuous Delivery,
Platform as a Service :-D).

We are hiring a number of Linux Sys Admins/Technical Support Engineers, from
juniors to seniors, to join our Technical Support Center.

Minimum requirements:

- Technical knowledge and system administration experience in Linux
environments (sounds obvious but you would be surprised...)
- Intermediate scripting/dynamic language skills
- (some) experience working in software support
- location: currently moving from Holborn to Shoreditch but won't be
the final location. Will be Central London in any case but see note
below about remote working
- full time, permanent positions (will invest in training on Cloud Foundry)
- minimum salary from £30,000 pa for juniors and from £50,000 pa for seniors

More details can be found here:
http://highops.com/jobs/technical-support-engineers/

At the moment this is to cover only 9am to 5pm GMT and CET, no 24/7
required and these positions are mainly remote as far as our customers
are concerned so you can operate from our office in London, from your
own home office or a mix of the two. In the home office case you need
to be able to come to London semi-regularly (to be agreed, can be once
a week, every other week, something else).

I'll stop here, it's long enough already.

Thanks!

--
Marco Abis
HighOps - Operations Ideas Delivered