[linuxjobs] LPI-1 and CISCO CCNA

mysmilingsun mysmilingsun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:51:54 UTC 2014

Hello, how are you today?
My name is Marco Seramondi, I am a motivated person, my goal is
to become a specialized Linux technician in virtual system and I am
currently working for Delfont Machintosh Theatre London, this job is
giving me the right amount to study and practise for my next Linux
certificate. At the same time, I am focus to find a role as junior
linux sys admin, so I can improve my experiences with Linux.
Visit my website to find all info about me and my curriculum.
Free and available to talk at the telephone about my background,
to prove and to demonstrate my technical ability and preparation on
Linux os to competent and "technical recruiters".

Thanks and happy day! Marco Seramondi

 Marco Seramondi

http:www.seramondi.it <http://www.seramondi.it>

 View here the whole resume: https://docs.google.com/MarcoSeramondi_Resume