[linuxjobs] Python Software Developer, Cranleigh (Surrey)

Juan J. Martinez juan at memset.com
Tue Jun 10 07:47:05 UTC 2014

Hi list!

We're a hosting company based in Surrey, looking for Python software
developers to expand our development team.

All our infrastructure is based in OSS (eg, our cloud platform is built
with Python on top of Debian + Xen, our cloud storage product is based
on OpenStack Object Storage, etc), and we love to contribute back as
much as we can (we maintain a couple of open source projects and our
team has contributed to Django, OpenStack swift, RT, pyftpdlib and others).

Requirements:

- Fluency in Python.
- Familiarity with Subversion or any other SCM (git or Mercurial, for
example).
- Web front-end development experience with Django.
- Happy to work on your own without excessive supervision.

Highly Desirable:

- A 2.1 degree in science, technology, engineering or maths, or relevant
professional experience.
- Front-end specific programming: HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.
- Unit testing in Python and TDD.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Linux command-line knowledge.

If you're interested, please check
http://www.memset.com/careers/#PythonSoftwareDeveloper and apply sending
a mail with your CV to jobs at memset.com, RE: Python Software Developer.

Please be aware that we don't work with external recruiters.

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan J. Martinez
Development Manager, MEMSET

mail: juan at memset.com
 web: http://www.memset.com/

Memset Ltd., registration number 4504980.
Building 87, Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8TB, UK.