[linuxjobs] Senior Linux Administrator – Linux, AWS, Puppet – London, Permanent

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:12:54 UTC 2014

Senior Linux Administrator – Linux, AWS, Puppet – London
Linux, Systems Administrator, PHP, Chef, cfengine, Puppet, AWS, London

Senior Linux Administrator is required by a leading e-commerce company based in Central London.  This is (genuinely!) a very exciting time to join my client; they have recently expanded and are investing heavily into their technology stack.  This role is going to be supporting a mission critical web based environment.

To be considered for this role, you will ideally be a Senior Linux Administrator at the moment in a high transactional environment (i.e. web, online, ecommerce and so on).  You will have strong experience with Linux and PHP and will have worked with Amazon Web Services before.  My client are on the cusp of a large automation project so experience in either Puppet or Chef is going to be crucial.

This is a permanent role paying c£50,000 depending on experience.