[linuxjobs] 3 year foreign posting (middle east)

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Tue Aug 18 14:03:32 UTC 2015

We are looking for a linux resource to cover support, linux technical questions and communication in a middle eastern country (politically stable). The country and details are to be announced, but the resource would be working within "oil and gas".

Please visit www.kadme.com for information about our company and contact.
info at kadme.com
for more information about the position.

Successful applicants will be given training at our main office in Stavanger Norway, before beginning the 3 year assignment.