[linuxjobs] Arden Resourcing - Leigh Gordon

Leigh Gordon lgordon at ardenresourcing.com
Thu Dec 10 16:21:27 UTC 2015

Hello
I have a Linux SysAdmin role in Hertfordshire. CentOS/Redhat distribution &
LAMP Stack
Looking for a Level 3 with Web Hosting experience
Automation with BASH, Perl, PHP or other scripting languages
Salary is up to £50,000 + benefits

I'm happy answer any questions about the role but you will need to attach a
CV to show your intent for the opportunity rather than fishing expedition.
You show me ours and I'll show you mine!!!!

I also have numerous clients who will be looking to recruit in the New
Year. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the UK or just want to
discuss the UNIX / Linux market in general then all of my contact details
are below. You can also send me a LinkedIn request, I usually have a round
up of most opportunities on a Friday.

Regards

Leigh Gordon

Arden Resourcing Limited