[linuxjobs] Systems Engineer - Ticketmaster UK - Central London

Nigel Samaroo nigel.samaroo at ticketmaster.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:57:57 UTC 2015

Hello all,

We are actively recruiting for a Systems Engineer focused on Automation
and Tooling. (Some places may call this roll DevOps engineer)
We have thousands of Linux servers and are very heavily into open source
for production use.

If you'd like to know more, click through :
http://bit.ly/1NbJ2o3

tkx

--
Nigel Samaroo - Linux Systems Manager (Europe)

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person. We may monitor email traffic and the content of internal and external messages sent to and from us to ensure compliance with internal policies and for the purposes of security.

Ticketmaster UK Limited. Registered in England. Company Number 2662632. Registered Office, 2nd Floor, Regent Arcade House, 19-25 Argyll Street, London W1F 7TS.