[linuxjobs] Linux Support Consultant, Monmouth + optional working from home

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Fri May 1 16:18:33 UTC 2015

Hi all

We're looking for the best Linux people we can find (consultancy, support,
sysadmin).

This role can either be office-based (we're just north of Monmouth) or
half home, half office based.

If you recommend someone we subsequently hire, I'll buy you your choice of
phone or pad, Apple or Android as a "thank you".

Full details of role are at
http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/jobs/linux-support-consultant/. To
recommend someone, mail me at kae at tiger-computing.co.uk. If anyone wants
more details, they can mail me in confidence at that address.

Keith

PS Yes, you can recommend yourself and still get the phone or pad.