[linuxjobs] Applications Engineer (3rd Line Support) - Newark (Nottinghamshire)

Andy Goldschmidt biohazd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 12:48:03 UTC 2016

http://www.timico.co.uk/about-timico/careers/applications-engineer-3rd-line-support

Message me if you are interested.

We are looking for an experienced customer service focused application support professional to join our NOC and deliver service excellence in the following areas:
   - Escalated service operation support to 1st and 2nd tier engineers
   - Pre-installation customer solution testing
   - Engagement with colleagues, partners and customers to resolve complex technical issues.
   - ITIL process understanding and experience
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following:
   - Virtual platform experience
   - Microsoft server
The successful candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a similar application support role ideally with experience of managing and supporting web servers, DNS infrastructure and mail services on multi-tenanted platforms within a service provider environment.It is also desirable that you have:
   - Linux server experience – including support experience
   - Unix
   - Web hosting support experience
   - Solarwinds
   - Hardware break fix