[linuxjobs] Mustard Systems Ltd|London, UK|Full Time|Python/Linux|Senior&Junior Positions

Alessia Marino alessia.marino at mustardsystems.com
Mon Oct 10 09:29:55 UTC 2016

At Mustard we research and manage automated sports betting algorithms that
we use to trade and make profit. We run multiple systematic strategies that
connect to sport betting exchanges and are semi-supervised by humans. Our
stack mostly consists on Python plus some Go using ZMQ and PostgreSQL
running on Ubuntu bare-metal servers on LXC containers. It's mostly backend
work with minor JS UI stuff and a bit of systems administration.

We have a very flat hierarchy and relaxed environment. We work on kind of a
mix atmosphere where devs cooperate with quants and sport traders.

We are looking for developers who have solid fundamentals in programming
and maths and an ability to pick up new technologies. You don't need to be
interested in sports or betting.

If this appeals to you, please send your CV and covering letter to:
jobs at mustardsystems.com <to%3Ajobs at mustardsystems.com>

--
+44 (20) 34757505

alessia.marino at mustardsystems.com

*Mustard Systems Ltd.*
Colet Court (3rd Floor)
100 Hammersmith Road
London
W6 7JP
United Kingdom

Company No. 08892912   VAT Reg. No.: (GB) 206 5636 17

http://www.mustardsystems.com/