[linuxjobs] Mustard Systems Developer vacancy

Lana Chadhevic lana.chadhevic at mustardsystems.com
Fri Jul 7 17:18:38 UTC 2017

To whom it may concern

We are interested in posting a job that we currently have open. Please find
the job description below:

Title: Mustard Systems Ltd|London,UK|Full
Time|Python/Linux|Intermediate Position

betting algorithms that we use to trade and make profit. We run
multiple systematic strategies that connect to sport betting
exchanges, place bets and offer bets to the public. Strategies are
semi-supervised by humans. Our stack mostly consists of Python plus
some Go and a bit of Haskell, using ZMQ and PostgreSQL running on
Linux with LXC containers. It's mostly backend work with minor JS UI
stuff and a bit of systems administration.

We have a very flat hierarchy and relaxed environment, where devs
cooperate with quants and sport traders.

We are looking for developers who have solid fundamentals in
programming and maths and an ability to pick up new technologies. You
don't need to be interested in sports or betting.

If this appeals to you, please send your CV to: <jobs at mustardsystems.com>

Kind regards
Lana Chadnevic
+44 (20) 34757505

*Mustard Systems Ltd.*
Colet Court (3rd Floor)
100 Hammersmith Road
London
W6 7JP
United Kingdom

Company No. 08892912   VAT Reg. No.: (GB) 206 5636 17

http://www.mustardsystems.com/