[linuxjobs] Platform Engineer/Architect Required

Jim walker jim at close.global
Mon Mar 6 12:02:42 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm in need of a video conferencing platform engineer/architect to help run
and grow our platform. This role is a mix of VC application tuning and
management along with underlying virtual host administration and code
deployment.

For consideration I'd expect you to have at least 5-7 years Linux/platform
experience in a production environment operating at medium scale (say
200-300 hosts) or larger with lots of tech skills and knowledge around
monitoring, alerting, code deployment and networking. Good solid network
skills are a must to diagnose network and firewall issues for ourselves and
for our customers. Platform analytical skills are also required to
understand where the platform needs to scale.

Our company is on the verge of high growth and and this presents a ground
floor opportunity for the right person to come on board. We are a virtual
company and have our employees located all over the country so can offer
lots of flexibility in working.

If you are interested in learning more then please reply so I can get your
CV. We can then discuss next steps if suitable.

Thanks for looking.

Jim