[linuxjobs] Ubuntu / Canonical Hiring

Calvin Hartwell calvin.hartwell at canonical.com
Thu Mar 4 11:20:04 UTC 2021

Hi Martin,

You must know what you pay people, moreover you must know the absolute
> maximum you're willing to pay someone in a given role.  If you're
> willing to pay £50,000 for an engineer then why does it matter where
> that engineer is physically located?  They're worth £50,000 to you, or
> they're not.

You make a fair point, I will speak to HR and see if I can get the roles
updated to include the salaries.

Cheers,

    - Calvin / Кэльвин / كالفين / かるびん / קלווין

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif at 01CA09E6.C3B72C10]

Calvin Hartwell

Director of Field Engineering EMEA | Canonical Ltd.

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7534801542 |*Email: **calvin.hartwell at canonical.com
<calvin.hartwell at canonical.com>* *  <calvin.hartwell at canonical.com>*