[linuxjobs] Ubuntu / Canonical Hiring

Stephen Johnson steve at thatbytes.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 14:01:55 UTC 2021

 We put salaries on our advertisements which state (if based in London).
End of the day you should pay the person their market rate, their market
rates shouldn’t really be dependant on location. Just because I’m based in
Sheffield does that make you worth less than a person based in London?  We
may remove upto 10% off the in London salary but normally that isn’t the
case.