[linuxjobs] Ubuntu / Canonical Hiring

Alvin Chang alvin.chang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 03:03:30 UTC 2021

Pay people for the value they create, not for their locality.
Pay people for their output, not their input.
Money is just the means to an end, not the end itself.
We don't really want money, but the utility money can exchange for.
Money facilitates humanity's dream of space exploration, but it cannot
explore space.

--
Alvin Chang

https://alvin-chang.github.io/covid/

This HTML/Javascript file detects your location, reverse geolocates your
postcode, then takes you to Public Health England's local tracker.

It works in the UK only by design.

Please fork and make a local version hosted (for free) on GitHub.io.