[linuxjobs] Helpdesk Operator roles at Sirius

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Wed Apr 5 02:55:09 UTC 2023

 > On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 4:46 PM Martin A. Brooks
 > <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
 > On 2023-03-14 23:27, Mark Taylor wrote:
 >> > Sirius was founded in the UK back in 1998
 >>
 >> Just as feedback, I think this is an absolutely first class recruitment
 >> posting.
 >>

 > Indeed, good stuff. Very best of luck finding someone great for the role.

Word of caution strongly required here. There are many victims already.

The short story is, Sirius stole money from its own staff.
http://techrights.org/wiki/Crimes_of_Sirius_Open_Source
I was there for nearly 12 years, I know what they did.
http://techrights.org/wiki/Sirius_Open_Source

--
Dr. Roy S. Schestowitz | http://schestowitz.com | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Editor @ http://techrights.org & http://tuxmachines.org