[Lust] LUST Website

Leslie lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 19:59:01 2003

Hi

    I joined this list some time ago. But other than a few meetings in
Stevenage which I could not make there has been little of interest. It would
be useful if this website you refer to had a bit on what the aims of the
group where, when and how regularly it meets and why the Luton & St Albans
Linux Users Group meets on Stevenage (or why its not call the Stevenage
Linux Users Group)

Leslie