[Lust] LUST Website

Rob lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 23:57:13 2003

Hi all,

I guess the website needs work, which is maybe one of the reasons that this mailing list is so dead.  I'm willing to help out if required, although with two young kids I cannot produce work to a strict timetable.

Perhaps some meetings in the St Albans area are required?  I was amused to see in Linux format, the LUG of the month (whichever it was) saying they met regularly in such-and-such a pub, and to please pop along: "we're the ones with the laptops".  I'm not sure I could take a laptop to a pub.

Rob