[Lust] LUST meeting

Robert Irving lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 09:52:01 2003

Dear All,

Would you Adam & Eve it, I will be away on that night, so I will not be able
to join you - and I really wanted to join in.

Wednesdays are normally a very bad day for me anyway - not me, its the kid's
social lives I try to keep up with! - so if other's agree, can we pick
another night as the "standard". How about a Sunday? they're normally
completely dead anyway!!

Robert

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited