[Lust] Tickets for linuxuserexpo - need reply by today.

max lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 14:44:02 2003

hi again
forgot to mention my details
- thanks tim ;-)

Name: Max Kiva
Email: max.kiva@lineone.net
Date: Wed 25th is preferable , but will take any

regards
max

-----Original Message-----
From: lust-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:lust-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk]On Behalf Of Mike Culverhouse
Sent: 17 June, 2003 13:33
To: lust@mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Lust] Tickets for linuxuserexpo - need reply by today.

Greetings All,

Just been given some last minute information that each UK LUG is being
offered 2 free places each day at next week's conference!
Only problem is they need a reply by today.
Could you post back to the list, or to me if you're interested in going
and I'll co-ordinate a response. In the event of multiple requests for
any particular day I'll do a draw. You'll have to trust me :)

Regards

Mike

=============

http://www.linuxuserexpo.com/

But responses are needed TODAY, Tuesday 17th June.

Please would someone from your LUG who reads this in time,
co-ordinate a response, providing the LUG name, and for each
person who wants to attend, their name, email address, and
which days (Tues/Weds/Thurs).  Max. 2 people per LUG per day.

Alasdair
--
agk@lug.org.uk

* Response Form: Reply to amyscott@sedulous.co.uk *

LUG Name:

Name:
Email:
Days:  Tues/Weds/Thurs

[Repeat those 3 lines for each person attending]

*******************************

The LinuxUser and Developer Conference, taking place next week (24-26
June) at the NEC in Birmingham, would like to offer each UK LUG two
free tickets. These normally cost ?90+VAT each for the three days.

Time is short, so please contact amyscott@sedulous.co.uk with the
names of the individuals you would like to nominate for each day of
the conference by the end of today, Tuesday.

The full conference programme is available at
http://www.linuxuserexpo.com

Cheers

Daniel James
News + Web Editor