[Lust] Re: Lust Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Nathen R Clark nathen at gotadsl.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 00:34:54 BST 2004

I'm currently running Xorg on all my boxes, it pretty much is the same
code as XFree but I personally find it to be a little more smooth and
the built in radeon driver under 64bit is rock solid no probs at all (no
3d on the latest cards ofc)

As far as kernel modules from both ati and Nvidia goes you don't need to
do anything special if it's just a recompile adding/removing models etc.
the only time you'll need to reinstall the driver is if you change a
kernel version 2.6.7-r9 to 2.6.7-r10 for example and that doesn't happen
that often at least for me.

Nathen