[Lust] RE: Lust Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 23:04:35 GMT 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 01:44:36PM +0000, Steven Goodwin wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 01:13:09PM +0000, Aus wrote:
> > Hi there, I think there's a few around and about. I'm in St Albans
>
> Yep - lurking of Luton. I'd be up for a pub night at some point in the
> future, though. We did try one previous year and had a grand total of
> two of us :) Would be nice to better that...

OK, we should be able to double that then :-)
I live in Offley, between Luton and Hitchin, so am between Herts and
Lust LUGs. Herts meet in Stevenage on the first Wednesday of each month,
so hopefully Lust could choose a different day? I do work some evenings,
but will come if possible. As to venues, preferably a (not-too-smoky)
pub without screaming hordes of teenies and loud jokeboxes, so we can
hear ourselves compute.

Cheers,
--
Malcolm Smith