[Lust] Is lust still active?

Nathen R Clark nathen at gotadsl.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 19:12:05 BST 2004

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to this list myself and I'm another Gentoo user.

Haven't been able to find a decent *nix based job in recent times as I
loath the idea of traveling to London so at the moment Linux pretty much
is reserved for my home and personal projects.

I guess it's a sign of how much linux has matured but I really don't
have much in the way of problems these days so I've not had need to spam
the list for help :)

Cheers

Nathen