[Lust] Is lust still active?

Stuart Marsh s.marsh6 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 9 19:22:26 BST 2004

Hi,

Recently learnt PHP and MySQL (not really a language) for web developement.

Had to re-learn Visual Basic at work earlier in the year (sorry, it's
all they have!!), which took about a week!

Have come to the conclusion that once you can program, switching
languages generally becomes a matter of learning a new syntax.

I've heard that python is v popular now, might take a look.

Cheers

Stu